Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Favorites: Toothpaste


My friend, Jessica, recently started a "Works for Me Wednesday" string on her blog and I loved the idea. So. . . welcome to the first "Friday Favorites" post.

This week is the ever important topic, toothpaste. Oh, it may sound trite to some of you, but at the Redin house, this is one of those things that gets top billing. Clean teeth are an obsession around here (our dentist loves us)! After extensive research, we believe that we have discovered the toothpaste that offers the best in cleansing power, whitening effectiveness, and breath-freshening potency. All this AND it is available in a 4-pack at Costco.

And, for an even more powerful bad-breath-busting experience, try this trick: wet your toothbrush in Listerine (Cool Mint flavor) instead of water. The Listerine/Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste duo is unrivaled in bad breath killing capabilities!

5 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

Hey! I remember dipping my toothbrush in Listerine years ago when you were still living at home! Do you remember, too, or was this a subconscious re-discovery?

I'd forgotten all about it, but maybe it's time to revive a great idea!

Elizabeth had an appt. this morning with our dentist, and he proclaimed her teeth beautiful! She's a thrice-daily brusher, so it is no wonder...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that toothpaste! I always feel like it gets my tounge rally clean as well as my teeth. I love the Listerine idea. I will have to try that.
~howiesgal

christianne said...

DUDE. I totally know this about you. Weird. :)

Fletch said...

i can't tell you how happy i am about your friday favorite...following the advice of farmer ted from the great 1980's flick, sixteen candles: "fresh breath is a priority in my life."
however, my favorites are based on flavor, not effect...does my professional opinion count? if so, i love "arm&hammer baking soda toothpaste" - perfect blend of salt/sweet. however, since i was a kid, "aim" was my favorite - i could eat this stuff straight out of the tube and swish it down with scope!

Elizabeth said...

ooohhhh i may have to try that toothpaste when i come to your house! i am a toothbrushing obsessor as well!! ... my dentist always says "beautiful... beautiful!" ... I think he's Italian.... No, actually, he isn't, but he may as well be. Anyway this is getting random. Hopefully I can walk with you soon. Love, Lil Sis