Monday, March 12, 2007

Make-Up Monday

The Evidence: The (New and Improved) Front Flowerbed

Today is Make-up Monday, wherein I attempt to make amends for last week's missing Friday Favorite post by offering you a great excuse (see below) and an evidentiary photo (see above) to corroborate my alibi . I hope it works!

The Excuse: Caleb and I spent all day Thursday and Friday working in the yard, planting flowers. The sunshine, not the computer, was beckoning us!

So. . . had I posted last week's Friday Favorite, I would have undoubtedly mentioned my favorite gardening shoes: Anywears

5 comments:

kirsten said...

Beautiful work!! I can't wait until I have a flowerbed of my own to work in. :o) Looks like you & Caleb had a very productive time in the yard.

It looks warm there ... is it warm? If so, I will confess that I am just a little bit green with envy. So pretty!!

Rebecca said...

Warm? No. . . PERFECT! It's been sunny and slightly breezy with temperatures in the mid-70's. Gotta love California.

You should come down for a visit!

kirsten said...

I should come down! It's all relative, I suppose: mid-70s is very warm where I'm from. Sounds heavenly. :o)

christianne said...

Hey, what's so great about those Anywears? Not that I have a garden to buy shoes for, but your Friday Favorites seemed to be a mini-campaign for your favorite things. So, why are these shoes so great? :)

Rebecca said...

Anywears are great because they don't track in any dirt. And, they are waterproof and comfortable! What more could you want in a gardening shoe? =)