Monday, November 13, 2006

Now I can have my cake and eat it, too!

Recently I posted about the dilemma of not being able to accomplish everyday tasks because I have been spending my days holding and playing with Caleb. Well, thanks to a recommendation by Heather, I can now have my cake and eat it, too!

If you haven't heard of the Ergo, you are missing out. I tried a few other carriers, but this is by far the best one around. I have extremely weak shoulders and am usually unable to support any weight on them. I have been wearing the Ergo now for a total of about 5 hours today and I don't have even a hint of discomfort. Caleb LOVES being snuggled up next to me and I love getting things done around the house.

8 comments:

This and That said...

You have so many great discoveries... You gotta love the ERGO!

Jen said...

My dear, you are looking pretty spicy for someone who just birthed a baby! Ooo, la, la.

Elizabeth said...

aww you're so pretty, sister:)

christianne said...

I agree -- you are GORGEOUS! :)

Rebecca said...

Thanks for all the complements! That's how great the Ergo is. . . it can make you look "spicy" even when you aren't.

christianne said...

Um, I disagree. You actually ARE spicy.

BTW, do you happen to know why I keep getting asked whether I want to display nonsecure items with your new look?

Rebecca said...

Christi,
No clue! I didn't know there were any non-secure items on my site. Hmmmm. . . anyone else having that problem?

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Rebecca. Just like the mamas with babies out in the jungles of the third world, carry them right there too. Our intelligent, modern society is figuring it out again, how to get things done with a baby close.