Monday, May 07, 2007

Finally!

We are back in action. Our problems with the DSL provider were finally resolved and our service became active this weekend. So, you should be hearing from me again very soon. I have a lot of pictures and updates from the last few weeks. And. . . a few good recipes, too!

Keep checking back. I'm going to try to upload our pictures to this computer (we're using a different hard drive now with different software so I have to figure out how to upload on this new system) some time this afternoon.

Ahhh. . . it's good to be back in cyberspace! =)

4 comments:

kirsten said...

Welcome back, friend!! You've been missed.

Can't wait to hear & see what you've been up to! :o)

christianne said...

WELCOME BACK! You've been missed, daer friend.

This and That said...

YAY!!!!!!!
More Bumski pictures!

not2brightGRAM said...

Even though we converse in the *Real World*, I always enjoy your posts...