Thursday, April 26, 2007

Update

We moved into our new apartment almost two weeks ago. The move went very smoothly (thanks to a lot of help from family and friends!) Thanks for all your prayers. They were greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, setting up internet service has not gone as smoothly. The only company who offers service here misplaced our order TWICE! So, as of now, we are still waiting to get internet service. Thus the very evident lack of activity on this blog!

Hopefully we will be up and running in the very near future. Until then, I'll try to log on whenever/wherever I can.

3 comments:

christianne said...

Miss you, Bec! So glad the move went well. I hate dealing with all that getting-set-up kind of stuff.

kirsten said...

You have been missed!! I hope what remains of your transition goes smoothly and that the third time is a charm!

Anonymous said...

Wait! I had no idea you were moving. I hope things are going well for you guys... praying too that things are going well. So, when should I meet you at Heathrow ;)