Monday, May 14, 2007

A few new photos

Didn't Josh do a great job picking out my Mother's day gift (a new outfit that actually fit!)?


Some of my cousins called at the last minute to say that they were in town. It was nice to see all five of the (tall) girls together. They are usually busy with all sorts of extracurricular activities and it is a rare treat to see them all in one place.

Caleb (7 months already!) is just about ready to take off crawling. Notice the tongue of determination. He is a crack-up!

6 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

Bec... I especially love the zipper on your new outfit! ;-)

I wish Jessica could have dropped in also. Too bad the whole thing was so hastily put together.

Caleb was definitely the *shining star* on Mother's Day. He wowed the whole roomful of admirers...

khaihiok said...

Your boy is cute!
(I'm a passer-by)

christianne said...

Hey pretty girl, it was great to get the updated photos. Love the new outfit! :)

Sharon said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day Rebecca. It is good to see new pictures.

kirsten said...

Hooray for new photos.

BTW - you look FANTASTIC!!! (and your baby is still one of the cutest in the universe)

Rykowski family said...

You have such an adorable family... it would be one of those that I could see in a picture frame when you buy it. I am excited for your move, lots of time and hard work will be envolved, but I know that God will bless your family for your faithfullness. I am encouraged by your obedience... I honestly don't know that I could just up and leave everything like that, it shows your never ending faithfullness and trust. This life is not our own and you do a good job of reminding me of that!