Tuesday, May 08, 2007

So much for resolutions

Some of you may have been following my progress on the 2,700,000 in 2007 (see sidebar). Well. . . I have unfortunate news. During our recent move, I dropped my pedometer and broke it. I've tried to continue wearing it, but the battery falling out, clearing out all my accrued steps. So, sadly, this fun experiment is over. I suppose I could take the results from the first three months of the year and multiply them by four to see if my estimated total for the year would have even come close to my original goal, but since I can tell that it won't, I'm going to spare myself the disappointment. =)

I'd like to get another pedometer soon, though. A better one that I can slip into my pocket or something. I plan to do quite a bit of walking in the Land of Eternal Summer.

More information on this to follow. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

Soon you can update us on Flyer Miles!

;-)

christianne said...

Nice job on the cryptic message. So glad I know what you mean by it! :)

Sorry to hear about the pedometer. But look at it this way: you were CLOSE!

kirsten said...

Sad about the pedometer! :o( Even though you can't keep track, it's a great goal to keep up.