Saturday, February 07, 2009

A cute picture and a fun game.

My cousin, Jessica, always comes up with best stuff on her blog and when I'm running short on brain-power, it's easiest to either 1) post a picture of one of my darling children, or 2) steal something from Jessica's blog. As soon as I saw this game on her blog, I knew I was going to steal it. But since I love all you readers so much, I'm going to post a picture, too!

First, the picture:
Caleb just got his first bike. I can't believe he's old enough for a bike! I think he is pretty convinced that he is motorcycle racer and we haven't had the heart to brake the news to him yet that he's not.

Second, a fun game my cousin had on her blog. Here is how you play. . . below I have written a single word. One of you (first come, first serve) has to finish the sentence by leaving a comment in the comments section. At the end of your comment, leave another word for the next person. Since I know a few of you have already played, I'm sure the rest of you will catch on as soon as you click into the comments. It's pretty fun and I hope you play along!

The word to get the ball rolling: Nevermind. . . .

4 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

...that Caleb is my grandson; I think we'll all agree he's the most handsome boy ever to straddle a two wheeler with trainers!

Fortunately...

Rebecca said...

Fortunately no one besides Caleb and Annabelle were here when the Repair Man who came to fix my light discovered that the bulbs were just burned out.

Bratwurst. . .

Jess(ica) said...

Bratwurst smells really bad and tastes just how it smells!

Cheese...

Stimacs said...

Cheese,on the other hand, has the amazing ability to smell bad and taste good; think "parmesan"--case closed.

Pathetic. . .