Thursday, February 26, 2009

Conversation Snippet 1: I'm proud of you, Daddy

I'm starting a new category called Conversation Snippets. There have just been too many good ones lately and I don't want to forget them. I hope you get a chuckle or two along the way.

The following occurred between Caleb and me just yesterday:


"Caleb, you went pee pee on the potty all by yourself!! Mommy is so proud of you!"

"I'm proud of Daddy!"

"You are?? Why?"

"I'm proud of Daddy because Daddy goes pee pee on the potty, too!"

2 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

That's hilarious!

That reminds me of something Dan said when he was about 2.

(singsong voice) "Mommy, I know why daddys are daddys and mommys are mommys. Their body parts are different."

"Rea-a-a-ly? What body parts?"

"You know- the daddys feet are bigger!"

Elizabeth said...

i have to say... caleb's was funny was dan's was funnier:P