Thursday, September 04, 2008

Four Things

I got tagged by my favorite Minnesotan girl to do this little survey:

4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
-Starting my Junior year of college
-Driving a blue Honda Accord
-Reading tons of classical literature
-Swing Dancing on Friday nights

4 things on my to do list for today:
-Do a load of baby laundry
-Clean the bathrooms
-Play blocks with Caleb
-Snuggle with Annabelle

4 things I love about my husband:
-He is exceedingly patient
-He will eat whatever I cook and thinks everything is delicious
-He works really hard but never puts work first
-He really strives to live a life that is pleasing to God, even when no one is looking or would know.

4 jobs I have had:
-Pizza Delivery Girl
-Subway Sandwich Artist
-City Clerker (two different positions)
-Mommy
(as you can see, I keep getting promoted!)

4 movies I have watched more than once:
-The Count of Monte Cristo
-Nacho Libre
-Napoleon Dynamite
-Pride and Prejudice (yes, the LONG one)

4 places I have lived:
-In a dorm room
-In a house
-In a studio apartment
-In a high-rise condo

4 place I have been (this year):
-Malaysia
-Thailand
-Australia
-India

4 places I want to visit (before we leave Singapore):
-China
-Cambodia
-Vietnam
-Japan


4 t.v. shows I watch:
-We used to download "The Office" from iTunes, but that show is over now.

4 things you may not know about me:
-I haven't cut my hair in over a year (not on purpose. . . just haven't gotten around to it)
-I can sing the ABC's backwards
-I love crunchy green apples
-I love brushing my teeth

4 People I'm tagging:
Mom
Kirsten
Christianne
Dustin (this one is a stretch since he's in the Netherlands courtin' a girl!)

4 comments:

christianne said...

Nacho Libre?? Really?? I'm a huge Jack Black fan, but I could not fathom the appeal of this movie. Would love to hear why you thought it worth an extra viewing!

This was fun. I loved imagining you in your dorm room, or driving your Honda Accord, or reading all those books. Takes me back to the early days of our friendship and growing-up in life. I think we've done the growing thing and the friendship thing pretty well, don't you?!

Thanks for the tag. This will be a fun diversion from all the more intense work I've been doing over here. :)

Rebecca said...

Okay, I said I've watched Nacho Libre more than once, but I didn't say I wanted to =) Josh loves this movie and thus the reason I've seen it more than once. If it were up to me, once would have been about 1/2 a time too many! I will admit, though, there are a few scenes that make me chuckle. Which J.B. movies do you like? I think this one and Shallow Hal are the only two movies of his I've ever seen.

Glad you enjoyed this. I thought it was a fun one . . I can't wait to read your responses.

Gina Marie said...

Rebecca,
I wish I could answer your question about a tailor, but I always wait until I go to China and get it done super cheap there. Hope you can find something!

kirsten said...

oh, i just saw this!! (i am behind on blogs on account of being laptop-less)

i'm so going to do this one!! :o) thanks for the tag!!