Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Annabelle: Three Weeks Old

Here are a few pictures of Annabelle that I took with our current camera. With good lighting, even a sorry camera can get take decent pictures. In two weeks, Yvette will be arriving for a visit. Arriving with her will be my new camera!! (Thank you, thank you, Joshua. You spoil me beyond belief.) A DSLR was out of our price range, but I think the features on the G9 will keep me busy for a while.




I can't wait to see Yvette. . . and I can't wait to try out my new camera =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

from what I see, her eyes look like "big brother"....will be looking forward for more pictures with your new 'toy'....miss you

not2brightGRAM said...

Aww-www-w, so very sweet.

Wish it were true that you could just "Reach Out and Touch Someone". I'd install a Bell telephone pronto!

I miss you all, too! Give Annabelle a kiss from Gram.