Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My little Sweet Pea

Annabelle is now 12 weeks old. This is the last of the weekly posts. She'll be 3 months old next week. . . old enough to graduate to monthly updates.


Lately I've taken to calling Annabelle "Sweet Pea". . . calling her Sweet Pea got me humming the song by that name. . . humming the song made me want to listen to the real deal. . . wanting to listen to the real deal led me to iTunes. . .getting on iTunes led me to spend a buck I would not otherwise have spent. So all in all, Annabelle's new nickname is good for the economy =) Anyway, more to the point, when Caleb heard the song playing, he came running over and announced, "Hey, Mom! I wanna dance with Sweet Pea!" Here's a little video of what happened:

3 comments:

This and That said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing!

not2brightGRAM said...

When you were born, a friend brought an ARMLOAD of sweet peas in a canning jar to me in the hospital. They smelled so heavenly, that people would get off the elevator and ask the nurses where that lovely fragrance was coming from. I had strangers and off-duty nurses visit my room to see and breathe!

So, they have been my absolute favorite flowers ever since, and I have a feeling your little Sweet Pea will be likewise admired and loved.

I can't wait to nuzzle her in about one month and two days (not that I'm counting).

The video is so adorable! I love seeing Caleb give Annabelle those little kisses. He obviously loves her.

Anonymous said...

I agree, sweet peas were always my favorite too. My grandpa used to grow them. I'm sorry we wont be in CA to meet your little sweet pea, Bec..someday! Love you guys!