Monday, March 17, 2008

16 Weeks 4 Days

I was looking through some old photos today and ran across one that was taken when I was 16 weeks, 4 days pregnant with Caleb. Since I happen to be exactly 16 weeks, 4 days today, I thought it would be fun to take picture and put the two side by side.


The new pic is kind of lame (we just got back from a trip to the grocery store, and it is very hot and humid out!) but still it gives you an idea of how the two pregnancies are comparing.

I've always heard you show sooner with the 2nd, but I definitely showed sooner with Caleb. I think the difference can be attributed to two things: 1) Working at the City of Modesto required massive amounts of sitting still and 2) Living in Singapore requires massive amounts of exercise.

9 comments:

christianne said...

cutie girl!! and man, yes, you're tan this time around. :)

Anonymous said...

you are super tan! You looked more pregnant in the other picture.

not2brightGRAM said...

Ah... I am holding to my guess that you are carrying a girl.

You are gorgeous!

Caroline Howard said...

I so remember that picture of you when you pregnant with Caleb. You look great!

Anonymous said...

are you sure you are pregnant!!!! you look great....

Unknown said...

I look more like you did with Caleb. I'm definitely in the 'can't button the pants' phase! But, seeing as this is the first time around for me, I'll enjoy the fact that I'm starting to look pregnant already :)

not2brightGRAM said...

Rick just looked at this and said (unprompted), "It's a girl!"

Anonymous said...

Boo....I do not have your email address...received your gift yesterday and thanks so much...just love the "bag"....will write more later....send address!!!
love ya

kirsten said...

first of all, you're positively gorgeous (as always, but now add to it that motherly glow). and wow ... you can barely tell that you're expecting!

and yeah, i'm with gram ... betting it's a girl. ;o)