Friday, January 19, 2007

In case you wonder. . .

Before Caleb was around, I really didn't know what a baby was supposed to accomplish during that all-important thing the child development books refer to as "Tummy Time." According to the plethora of books and websites out there, T.T. is critical in a baby's development and maturation. Well, I still don't really know what all the other 3-month-olds do during their T.T., but if you'll notice, Caleb's time consist mostly of flopping around like a beached whale!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca!

I found your blog on Kirsten's blog. It is so wonderful to read about how God has and is continuing to bless you.

Caleb is gorgeous.

My son, Luke, is now 10 months old. His tummy time consisted mostly of screaming, so I was not great at getting to tummy time. Through God's grace, he continues to survive my lack of parenting skills. He is now a speedy crawler.

Also, after a very stressful night of no sleep, I learned to stop reading baby books. I think I tried too hard to do it perfectly.

All that to say, baby boys are wonderful! Yours is adorable. I hope I can continue to watch and pray for ya'll from Texas.

Much love,
Christin (Carr) Turner

Rebecca said...

Christin! Hello! I'm so glad you found me. When Kirsten first dropped by my site, I immediately thought of you (ahhh, the good old ABC club). I searched all of Kirsten's links, hoping you might be one of them. . . either you're not there or you've changed your look drastically.

Do you have a blog site? I'd love to see pictures of your family and catch up on your life.