Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Crawling!

Caleb has mastered crawling. He started off about 3 weeks ago with this crazy one-legged army crawl. He has progressed to the more traditional hands-and-knees variety. I am amazed at 1) how quickly he can get around and 2) how quickly he can get in trouble. It seems that out of the 1000 things he touches every day, 999 are "no-nos." However, there are a few things, like the one in this video, that I do let him touch. This "toy" is located right by the bathroom and keeps him entertained long enough for me to get ready in the morning, which means it is my favorite toy, too!

4 comments:

christianne said...

Very cute! He's definitely a little man. I particularly like the "Mom's a big spender line" and that (probably not intended) little kiss he gave to the camera at the end. :)

PS: Thanks for the link to my slowdown post! I finally responded to everyone's great comments.

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is so cute. It is so amazing at what little kids find interesting and fun! See you sat!

not2brightGRAM said...

Let's see a video of "Muscle Man"!!

kirsten said...

Tres cute, I agree!! I can't believe how big he is getting.