Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Technical Difficulties

For the last month, not one single comment has appeared. I thought perhaps my posts were boring and/or all of you were no longer interested in baby bumps and European travels.

But, I guess I was wrong. . . A good friend of mine emailed me this morning (thanks Christianne!) and asked my why her comments weren't showing up. I guess, somehow or other, I inadvertently disabled the comments in my settings. The problem has been fixed. From now on, new comments will appear. Unfortunately, any comments left during the last month are gone forever. Sorry!

2 comments:

christianne said...

Good! Thanks for fixing that for us. Your blog is in NO WAY boring, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this. I hope people keep posting what they think about the beautiful things you have to say.

Love,
Christianne

Sharon said...

Rebecca- I love hearing about updates on your life.