Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Conversation Snippet 4: Vacation


I rarely let Caleb sit in front of the TV to watch a movie, but yesterday I was desperate to catch up on some housework, so as soon as Annabelle went down for her morning nap, I decided a movie was just the trick for keeping Caleb busy.

Me: Hey Bud. . . I want you to go sit on the couch.
Caleb (climbing onto the couch): Can I have a snack?
Me: Yep. I'll cut you an apple for snack. And guess what, you can watch a movie while you eat your snack!
Caleb: Oh wow!!!!! Are we on vacation?!?

5 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

That boy is pretty sharp!

This and That said...

ROTFL!

gee gee said...

THAT'S OUR BOY!!!!

Elizabeth said...

haha that's hilarious! i hope my kids will be as funny as caleb!

Jess(ica) said...

That is so cute! what a cute kid!