Sunday, August 24, 2008

Drumming our Fingers and Tapping our Toes

There has been a lot of finger drumming and toe tapping around here the last few days . . . we are definitely anxious to meet this little one. Only 3 more days until my official due date arrives (but no telling how many more until the baby arrives).

Thanks for all your prayers. At the last check-up, the baby had packed on a significant amount of weight (over a pound in a week!) and was up in the "normal" range again. The doctor now expects that he/she will be at least 6.5 to 7 lbs, which is great!

Check back soon. . . I hope the next post will include pictures =)

7 comments:

Kay Ann Wilson said...

I'm checking your site QUITE often these days. ;-) Glad to know the baby is packing on the pound(s)!

This and That said...

CAN'T wait to see the pictures! =)

not2brightGRAM said...

I would add biting our fingernails and pacing the floor.

Hurry Baby Redin. We can't wait to meet you.

We already love you.

Anonymous said...

also add...each time the phone rings!!!!!! lets get wiht it Girl!!!

kirsten said...

can't wait to see the newest little one!! :o)

Jess(ica) said...

I check the site everyday too, but due to the thorough and speedy communication in our family, I think I'll hear by word of mouth before the news and pics arrive on the blog! =)

christianne said...

I can't wait until the next post -- this is so exciting! I'm very much looking forward to the pictures that will accompany the next transmission here. Best blessings on you both as you make this transition. Lots of love.