Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Break and a You Tube Laugh

You've probably noticed that I've been quiet in blogland lately. Josh is on summer break and we have been busy hanging out and doing nothing =)

One thing we have been doing is watching Extreme Pete. Caleb loves dogs and he loves skateboards so I did a search on YouTube with those two words and Extreme Pete was the result. Caleb loves him and if your boy is anything like mine, yours will love him, too (Truth be told, if you're like me, you'll probably get quite a kick out of this as well)!


6 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

We played this for Samantha this week when Charity was over, and she LOVED him!

I wonder how many outtakes it took to make the video? Do you think we could train Olive?! ;-)

christianne said...

no way! that's so cool. that dog is amazing. it made me laugh when he had his head bent underneath him as he was resting on the skateboard. i was floored by his ability to roll the skateboard under a 2x4, jump over the 2x4, and land on the skateboard!

glad you guys are enjoying summer!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

glad you're back to blogging. extreme pete, he's almost as good as josh.

Anonymous said...

I have seen this on TV...have been working with Benji riding a bike!!!will let you know when we hit Big Time!!!!love ya

Jessica said...

Yes, I was wondering where you were! But I understand getting your hubby back after a long school year. I can't wait to show Extreme Pete to Nathaniel.